Customer Relations Consultant
We are looking for a Customer Relations Consultant to join our Rydalmere team. In this role you will play an integral part in liaising with clients from the time they pay their deposit until we begin construction on their new home.
Reporting to the Customer Relations Manager you will have:
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Personable, here to help attitude
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills / ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Professional and superior oral and written communication skills
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role in the residential building industry
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients
- Preparing and exchanging building contracts
- Weekly pro-active contact with clients
- Interacting with Sales, Estimating / Drafting departments
To apply please complete the application form by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE!