COME AND JOIN THE ALLWORTH TEAM AT OUR HEAD OFFICE!
May 20, 2022
Be quick for this opportunity to work with Allworth Homes. We are looking for a Building Administration Clerk to join our team at our head office in Rydalmere. In this role you will play an integral part in working with our clients to support and assist them during the construction of their new homes.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will have:
- A good understanding of the housing construction process, including new home design, knock-down rebuilds along with relevant building and council regulations
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role within the residential building industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and collaborative approach
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- BusinessCraft software experience (desirable but not essential)
You will be part of a team responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients and to help manage the construction of their new Allworth Homes during the construction and maintenance stages
- Answer incoming calls & e-mails; addressing customer needs directly and/or referring calls to the appropriate staff member
- Schedule customer onsite appointments with site supervisors. Ensuring clients and site supervisors are well informed and available
- Data entry of job progress reports into our online customer portal/database
- Interacting with Customer Service, Estimating and Drafting departments to ensure clients enquiries are attended to in a timely manner
In this role, you will be required to work onsite at our head office in Rydalmere Monday to Friday. It is essential that you are 100% committed to meeting and exceeding the needs of our client’s.
- A competitive salary will be paid to the candidate on a full time basis
- Opportunity to work with a reputable builder who have been building homes for NSW families since 1978.
- Become part of our fantastic supportive team
To apply please complete the application form by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.