New Home Sales Consultant
COME AND JOIN THE ALLWORTH TEAM!
Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work with Allworth Homes. We are looking for a New Home Consultant to join our team. In this role you will play an integral part in working with our clients to assist them with working out their individual needs and determining which of our Allworth products will best suit their requirements.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager you will have:
- A good understanding of the housing construction process, including new home design, knock-down rebuilds along with relevant building and council regulations
- 3 – 5 years in a similar role within the residential building industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The capacity to find potential leads anywhere
- Positive and collaborative approach
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Current driver’s licence, own transport, and flexibility to travel if required
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients and to help manage their budgets and requirements
- Providing site evaluations for clients that own a block or are thinking about purchasing
- Consulting with new leads from the initial enquiry stage all the way through to sale
- Interacting with Customer Service, Estimating and Drafting departments
In this role, you will be required to work weekends in the display homes, plus appropriate days during the week. It is essential that you are 100% motivated and committed to meeting and exceeding sales targets set.
- A competitive salary will be paid to the candidate on a full time basis
- Great commission structure
- Opportunity to work with a reputable builder within a supportive team
To apply please complete the application form by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE!