COME AND JOIN THE ALLWORTH TEAM AT OUR HEAD OFFICE!
November 25, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Draftsperson to join our team at our Rydalmere Head Office. In this role you will be part of our Drafting Team and play a part in ensuring our customers have a positive experience whilst developing their new home plans. You will prepare drawings for client approval, developer and Council submissions, Complying Development, Contract Plans and Construction Plans. A positive outlook on life is a must and motivation to provide a positive customer experience essential.
Reporting to the Drafting Manager you will have:
- Experience and confidence in using AutoCad
- A good understanding of local Council DCP’s and LEP’s, and Complying Development regulations.
- 5 – 7 years in a similar role within the residential building industry.
- The ability to work well within a Team.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail whilst working within deadlines / timeframes (time management).
You will be part of a team responsible for:
- Preparation of working drawings for Customers, Developers, Council’s and PCA’s.
- Checking drawings prepared by others for accuracy.
- Council / DA submission drawings including shadow diagrams where required.
- Arrange bushfire reports, waste water reports when required with external consultants.
- Interacting with Customer Service, Estimating and Sales departments.
In this role, you will be required to work Monday to Friday at our Head Office located at Rydalmere.
- A competitive salary will be paid to the candidate on a full time basis.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable builder within a supportive team.
To apply please complete the application form by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.